How to apply for a Families of World War II Veterans Scholarship
- Awardees must maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher.
All applications must be submitted on or before May 31, 2021.
To begin your scholarship process, simply follow these steps:
- Fill out the application form in the link below. Upload the following documents to this application link.
- Letter of recommendation
- Transcript or proof of enrollment
- W2 form or previous year's household tax return
- Send your school counselor or academic advisor the link below to complete the advisor form. Once completed, the advisor form will automatically be uploaded by your advisor on your behalf.
Counselor/Academic Advisor Form
If you have questions about the scholarship process, please email email@example.com.
Scholarship Renewal Checklist
- Community Service Essay
- 500 words or more
- Please include your project details, why you chose this project, your overall goal and the outcome of your project.
- Proof of community service form signed by project coordinator or guardian, click here to download the community service form.